How to maintain the Induction faucet? What are the characteristics of the Induction faucet?
Posted on October 18 2022
Induction faucets are not only energy-saving and environmentally friendly, but also have a good decorative effect, so they are loved by many owners. However, we should also pay attention to the maintenance of induction faucets in our daily life to avoid unnecessary troubles. How to maintain the induction faucet? What are the characteristics of the sensor faucet? Let's find out with me.
How to maintain the sensor faucet?
- For the maintenance of the induction faucet, you can use car wax to wax the surface of the faucet to maintain the measurement of the faucet.
- Try not to touch the faucet directly with your hands, because the oil will stick to the faucet.
- When cleaning the induction faucet, do not use hard or thorny objects to wipe the faucet.
- Do not wipe the surface directly with a wet towel.
- Do not put the faucet on hard objects.
- Do not use acid or alkaline cleaners for cleaning.
What are the characteristics of the sensor faucet?
- The design of the sensor faucet is more atmospheric and beautiful, not so cumbersome, and has a strong decorative effect, and it is convenient and quick to use.
- The design of the induction faucet is very user-friendly, and the opening time of the valve has a time limit, generally about 30 seconds. If the limit time is exceeded, the valve will automatically close, so as to avoid waste of water resources due to foreign objects in the sensing range for a long time.
- The induction faucet uses the principle of infrared induction to open and close the water valve, which effectively prevents the waste of water resources and avoids the waste of water resources caused by people forgetting to turn off the faucet. Compared with other types of faucets The water rate can reach more than 60%.
- The induction faucet is more hygienic. When using other faucets, we have to close the valve after washing our hands, which will inevitably be contaminated with bacteria, but the induction faucet will not have such a problem, we do not have to touch it with our hands Valve, as long as our hand leaves the infrared sensing area, the valve will automatically close.
Summary: The above is the introduction of how to maintain the sensor faucet and the characteristics of the sensor faucet. Finally, I hope this article can help you.
(Article source: https://www.chinaweiyu.com/)