How to prevent moisture in bathroom hardware
Posted on December 26 2022
Why are metal products most afraid of contact with water? The answer is clear. Metals are prone to rust when exposed to water. Even copper will slowly produce patina (copper rusts) under the erosion of water. The most indispensable thing in the bathroom is water, and the most difficult thing to isolate is water. How to do a good job in the maintenance of bathroom hardware, the most important thing is to make a fuss about water isolation. Next, the editor will tell you how to drain water and prevent moisture to complete the bathroom. Hardware maintenance.
Bathroom hardware moisture-proof method
After the faucet is selected, if it is not maintained properly, its service life will be affected. This is also the most troublesome thing for many people. The frequency of use of the faucet is quite high. Basically, the faucet is used every day in life. Under such a high frequency of use, how can we maintain the faucet and make it last longer? In fact, this is not difficult. As long as the installation, use, and maintenance are done correctly, the actual service life of the faucet can be extended, and it can always be kept as bright as new.
- When the air temperature is lower than zero, if you find that the handle of the faucet feels abnormal, you must use the heat source water to scald the bathroom product until it feels normal before using it, otherwise it will affect the service life of the faucet valve core.
- After the faucet is closed, there will be water dripping, which is caused by the residual water in the inner cavity after the faucet is closed, which is a normal phenomenon. If there is still water dripping for more than ten minutes for a long time, it is water leakage, indicating that the product has quality problems.
- Since the water contains a small amount of carbonate, it is agreed to form scale after evaporation on the metal surface, which will corrode the surface of the faucet, which will affect the cleaning and service life of the faucet. Therefore, always wipe the surface of the faucet with a soft cotton cloth or sponge with neutral soapy water (note: do not wipe with corrosive or acidic items), and then dry the surface with a soft cloth. Do not use wire balls or scouring pads with hard particles. In addition, do not hit hard objects so as to touch the surface of the faucet.
- Do not use too much force to switch the faucet, just turn it gently. Even a traditional faucet doesn't require a lot of force to screw it in. In particular, do not support or use the handle as an armrest. Many people are used to using some force to close the faucet after using it, which is not advisable. Doing so will not only prevent water leakage, but will cause damage to the sealing valve and cause the faucet to not be closed tightly.
- When the water flow becomes smaller, impurities must be removed. When the water pressure is not lower than 0.02mpa, if the water output is found to decrease, it may be that the faucet is blocked. The solution is to use a wrench to gently unscrew the faucet screen cover at the water outlet of the dragon vomit, clean the impurities and then install it carefully. Generally, it can be restored to the original state.
- The bathroom should be ventilated frequently to develop the habit of opening doors and windows to keep the air in the bathroom unimpeded. Separation of dry and wet is the maintenance method of bathroom hardware accessories.
- Do not use corrosive sponges, detergents containing corrosive, dissolved and acidic substances, bleach, vinegar, etc. to clean the pendant, otherwise it will cause the surface of the pendant to lose luster or leave scratches, which will cause damage to the pendant. Great damage. Usually wipe with a soft cotton cloth and water.
- The paint has a great corrosive effect on the surface coating of the pendant. Do not let the paint get on the pendant.
YOROOW Sanitary Ware has been deeply engaged in the field of faucets for more than 12 years, and has its own R&D team and production factory, which can provide customers with OEM&ODM services. As one of the most professional faucet manufacturers in China, yoroow always insists on serving all customers with the most professional knowledge and attitude, and has also received a lot of praise from customers. If you have any needs for the faucet, please Contact Us, we will give you a reply within 24 hours and do our best to help you solve the problem.