Installation height of wall outlet faucet Installation method and precautions of wall outlet faucet
Posted on December 19 2022
There are various types of faucets, among which the wall-mounted faucet is more commonly used. Some people do not pay attention to the measurement and selection of height when installing the wall-mounted faucet, which leads to a series of problems after installation, so the wall-mounted faucet The choice of the installation height of the faucet is very important, but some people don't know how high the height is more suitable, then we will tell you how high the installation height of the wall outlet faucet is suitable for you.
Whether the height of the wall spout picture is appropriate is directly related to the user's convenience and comfort experience. When the freestanding bathtub is placed against the wall, the height of the wall spout picture installed should be 750-850mm, so that it can ensure that the bathing comfortable experience.
Installation method of wall outlet faucet:
- Preparation of installation tools: first prepare the installation tools, and check whether the supporting parts are complete before installation. Common faucet parts include: hoses, rubber washers, showers, water drains, kidnappers, decorative covers, etc.
- Cleaning before installation: Before installing the faucet, it is necessary to flush with water to clean the sediment and impurities in the water pipe, remove the impurities in the installation hole, and check that the accessories in the packaging box are not mixed with impurities, so as not to block or wear the ceramic valve core.
- Hot water on the left and cold water on the right: When taking over the tube, remember that the left side is hot water and the right side is cold water, and the two tubes meet at 100mm-200mm. After the position of the water inlet connector is fixed, remove the faucet, and install the faucet after the wall plastering is completed, so as to avoid the surface coating of the faucet from being worn and scratched.
- When installing, a special angle valve must be selected, and the angle valve must be fixed with the cold and hot pipes of the wall outlet. When you find that there is a distance between the angle valve and the water pipe on the faucet, buy a special extension pipe to connect it. I would like to remind you that you must not use other water pipes to connect, because if the water pressure is high, it is easy to fall off, leak water, and cause losses to you. If the water inlet pipe is too long to exceed the water outlet pipe, the part can be cut off as needed, and if the angle is not suitable, it can be moderately bent to the required position as needed.
- After purchasing the faucet, generally the valve core of the faucet should be pre-embedded in the wall. Before pre-embedding, you must pay attention to the thickness of the bathroom wall. If the wall is too thin, it will not be pre-embedded. Do not remove the plastic protective cover of the valve core easily when pre-embedding, so as not to damage the valve core by cement and other sundries during pre-embedding. In addition, when pre-embedding the valve core, you should also pay attention to the defense lines of the valve core up, down, left, and right to prevent the valve core from being buried. wrong. There is a deviation in the size of the pre-embedded water inlet pipe of the wall outlet faucet, and the adjustable crutches can be used for calibration.
After reading this article, everyone should know how high the installation height of the wall outlet faucet should be. If the height of the wall outlet faucet is installed correctly, it will be more convenient to use, so when you install the wall outlet faucet in the future, if If there is no way to measure the height of the installation, it is best to find a professional installer to help with the installation.