Is the copper faucet harmful to the human body? How to remove the scale of the copper faucet?（2）
Posted on December 15 2022
How to remove scale from copper faucet
- Slight scale: Wipe the faucet with a rag dipped in laundry detergent, washing powder, detergent, soap and other detergents, and it will be clean after flushing with clean water.
- More scale: soak a rag with white vinegar, apply it on the faucet, and it will be fine in ten minutes.
What to do if the copper faucet is rusty
- After mixing 7 parts of diatomite and 1 part of oxalic acid, make a paste with 5 parts of water, and then wipe the brass products with this paste to remove the copper rust on it.
- Mix 40 parts of flour and 10 parts of fine wood chips, then stir with 50 parts of vinegar to form a paste, and then apply this paste on copper products. After the paste is dry, wipe it with woolen cloth.
- Rust spot removal brightener. Take 9 grams of oleic acid, 2 grams of ammonia water, 36 grams of diatomite, 25 grams of china clay powder, and 3 grams of chromium oxide green, and add them to 70 grams of kerosene, and mix well. When using, shake the agent well first, then dip a little brightener with a soft cloth or cotton gauze, and wipe the copperware, especially the rust spots. It can remove the rust spots on the copperware and restore the luster of the copperware.
- Copper brightener. Put 1 kg of water in a container, add 30 grams of oxalic acid, 100 grams of alcohol, 50 grams of turpentine, and 50 grams of diatomaceous earth, mix well, and use the same method as above.
What to do if the copper faucet leaks
- The water outlet of the copper faucet is leaking
That is due to the wear of the shaft gasket inside the faucet. Use pliers to loosen the gland and remove it, take out the shaft gasket with a clip, and replace it with a new shaft gasket.
- Water leaks from the lower part of the copper faucet bolt
That is caused by the wear of the triangular gasket in the gland. You can loosen the screw and remove the bolt head, then loosen and remove the gland, then take out the triangular seal inside the gland and replace it with a new one.
- Copper said that the faucet joint is leaking
Generally, the acorn nut is loose. At this time, you can retighten the acorn nut or replace it with a new U-shaped gasket.
YOROOW Sanitary Ware has been deeply engaged in the field of faucets for more than 12 years, and has its own R&D team and production factory, which can provide customers with OEM&ODM services. As one of the most professional faucet manufacturers in China, yoroow always insists on serving all customers with the most professional knowledge and attitude, and has also received a lot of praise from customers. If you have any needs for the faucet, please Contact Us, we will give you a reply within 24 hours and do our best to help you solve the problem.