What are the procurement points of dish kitchen faucet? How to maintain dish kitchen faucet?
Posted on September 15 2022
The Kitchen Faucet is one of the most important accessories of the sink, so we must not be sloppy when purchasing the kitchen faucet. What are the purchasing points for the kitchen faucet? How to maintain the kitchen faucet?Find out with me below.
What are the purchase points for Kitchen Faucet?
- The high-quality kitchen faucet is finely processed and has a good surface finish. The surface of the faucet can almost be close to the mirror effect without distortion.
- The light and thin kitchen faucet can not only make the sink have the largest washing space, but also the water splashing out of the sink can be easily wiped into the sink. The bubbler can fully mix the water and air flowing through it, so that the water flow has the effect of foaming, and the scouring force of the water is improved, thereby effectively reducing the water consumption.
- The high-quality and regular kitchen faucet products have the manufacturer's brand logo, qualification certificate, etc. However, some informal products or some inferior products are often only affixed with some paper labels, or even without any marks. Consumers must look for the brand and see the logo clearly when purchasing.
- A good kitchen faucet is cast copper as a whole, and you will hear a crisp sound when you hit the surface. If the sound sounds dull, it is made of inferior materials, and a high-quality kitchen faucet should be made of stainless steel material, which is of high quality. do not belong to the same class.
- High-quality kitchen faucets are made of stainless steel, and stainless steel is an iron alloy. The specific gravity of steel is 7.87, and heavy metals such as nickel and chromium are added to it. The specific gravity of these metals is larger than that of steel, so the weight is relatively heavy. A good kitchen faucet will have a strong texture, which can be distinguished by weighing it.
How to maintain the kitchen faucet?
- Since the water contains a small amount of carbonate, and it is easy to form scale after the metal surface evaporates, it will corrode the surface of the faucet, which will affect the cleaning and service life of the faucet. When cleaning the surface of the faucet, you need to use a milder method: a damp cloth or sponge, wipe with a little detergent, and finally clean the surface with water. To clean scale and oil stains, gently wipe with a soft-bristled toothbrush dipped in toothpaste or a scouring pad dipped in toothpaste.
- When the air temperature is lower than zero, if the handle of the faucet is found to be abnormal, it must be scalded with hot water until it feels normal, otherwise it will affect the service life of the valve core of the faucet.
- Faucet maintenance needs to maintain good habits when using it. Do not switch the faucet too hard, just turn it gently. In particular, do not use the handle as an armrest for support or use. Many people are accustomed to using some force to close the faucet tightly after using the faucet, which is very undesirable. This will not only prevent water leakage, but will cause damage to the sealing valve and cause the faucet to be loosely closed.
Summary: The above is an introduction to the purchase points of the kitchen faucet and how to maintain the kitchen faucet. Finally, I hope this article can help you.