What is the distance between the showers in centimeters
Posted on January 06 2023
The shower is about 2 meters away from the ground. The design of the shower spacing and the distance between the faucets can be adjusted freely. It can be adjusted up or down according to the height of the user. Generally, the shower is about two meters away from the ground, and the distance between the faucet and the ground is about 75 cm. It can be adjusted according to the height of the user. According to the habit of adjusting the installation, the distance between the faucet and the shower is between 90 and 120 cm. In addition, the distance between the cold and hot water pipes of the shower is generally about 15 cm, but not less than 10 cm.
What are the materials of the shower
- Stainless steel. Stainless steel is very common in the market, it can be made into showers, stainless steel windows, stainless steel cabinets and so on. It can be seen that the plasticity of this stainless steel material is very strong, and it has many advantages. For example, stainless steel will not corrode and rust, and is not easily damaged. It is also an environmentally friendly material and sustainable development resource, and can be reused.
- Plastic. The plastic shower is a shower made of plastic material. There are many styles of this kind of shower, which is very good for the decorative effect of the bathroom, compared with the stainless steel shower. Plastic showers have their advantages, but of course they also have their disadvantages.
For example, plastic showers are easily blocked by precipitated scale, and it is not easy to clean up later, which affects the appearance and use. In addition, when the plastic shower is in use, if it is accidentally dropped on the ground, it is also very easy to break. In terms of price, it is not much different from the stainless steel shower.
- Copper. Copper material has a long history. In ancient China, copper material was used as utensils for daily life. Of course, copper material is also widely used, and it is also used as shower head in bathroom. The copper shower head has its own characteristics, such as its material hardness is not high, the melting point is low, the surface is electroplated, there are many styles and patterns, and the options are strong.
How to install the shower head
- First, take the elbow out of the packing box, and wrap the raw material tape on the thin end, more than 10 turns are enough.
- Then fix the elbow on the wall, take out the valve, and install the leak-proof rubber gasket in the water inlet hole.
- Then take out the connecting rod, mark the position to be drilled with a pen, and drill the hole with an impact electric drill.
- Finally, install the shower on the connecting rod, wrap it with a raw material tape and fix it.
YOROOW Sanitary Ware has been deeply engaged in the field of faucets for more than 12 years, and has its own R&D team and production factory, which can provide customers with OEM&ODM services. As one of the most professional faucet manufacturers in China, yoroow always insists on serving all customers with the most professional knowledge and attitude, and has also received a lot of praise from customers. If you have any needs for the faucet, please Contact Us, we will give you a reply within 24 hours and do our best to help you solve the problem.