What should I do if I find that the faucet under the shower is leaking when I wash up?
Posted on February 24 2023
What should I do if the faucet under the shower is leaking?
If there is water leakage at the junction of the faucet connection, check whether the nut at the connection is loose. If the nut is loose, tighten it, or replace the gasket. If the water outlet of the faucet leaks, it is usually caused by the wear of the shaft gasket of the faucet, just replace the shaft gasket. If the gap at the lower part of the faucet bolt leaks, it is caused by the wear of the triangular gasket in the gland. You can loosen the screw to remove the bolt head, then loosen and remove the gland, then take out the triangular gasket inside the gland and replace it with a new one.
How to identify the quality of shower faucets?
The method to identify the quality of the shower faucet is as follows:
- When selecting a shower faucet, you must operate the switch handle several times to experience how it feels. Too loose or too tight a handle will affect the service life of the shower faucet.
- Check whether the coating on the surface is smooth and free of trachoma. Naturally, the smoother the coating on the surface, the better, the brighter the more comfortable, and the smoother the shower head, the better the quality. The high-quality shower faucet has worked hard from the inside to the outside, and is meticulous.
- In addition, pay attention to the workmanship of the joints of the shower faucet to see if there are trachoma or tiny cracks. This is because the copper shower faucet may contain impurities or air bubbles during the casting process. Holes and cracks, the existence of holes or cracks will lead to water leakage in future use, and serious cases may cause the shower faucet to break.
- Pay attention to check the spool inside the shower faucet. The best spool is ceramic spool. You must inquire before buying. A qualified ceramic spool can guarantee the shower faucet to be switched on and off for more than 500,000 times.
How to choose the size of the shower head?
- Showers are divided into top spray showers and hand showers. Generally, family purchases are usually purchased together with shower sets. But the size of the shower is also very particular. The top showers on the market are generally divided into two types: round and square. When taking a bath, the whole body is surrounded by water and feels the most comfortable. Therefore, the width of the top shower should be the same as the shoulder width.
- To achieve the best shower effect, a hand-held shower is essential. Now most of the hand showers used at home are 65mm to 85mm in size. It is recommended that you choose a larger size, because you can use the hand shower as a top spray. The larger the size, the more comfortable the shower can be for the occupants.
YOROOW Sanitary Ware has been deeply engaged in the field of faucets for more than 12 years, and has its own R&D team and production factory, which can provide customers with OEM&ODM services. As one of the most professional faucet manufacturers in China, yoroow always insists on serving all customers with the most professional knowledge and attitude, and has also received a lot of praise from customers. If you have any needs for the faucet, please Contact Us, we will give you a reply within 24 hours and do our best to help you solve the problem.