How to install a single hole faucet? What should I do if the faucet leaks?
Posted on September 26 2022
In modern home decoration, the faucet settings in the bathroom and kitchen are very important. There is a faucet called a single-hole faucet. A single-hole faucet refers to a faucet product with only one water inlet. So, how to install a single hole faucet? What should I do if the faucet leaks?
How to install a single hole faucet?
- First take out the all-copper fixing base.
- Rotate the nut counterclockwise from the threaded pipe.
- Put on the yellow wrench, nut, threaded pipe and silicone pad for the hose.
- The hose passes through the utensils to be installed (sinks, basins, etc.) Note: Silicone pads are placed on each side of the utensil installation site, and the final tightening can be more stable.
- Screw the small end of the hose into the water inlet of the faucet by hand, and screw it until it stops, no need to screw it with other tools.
- Screw the threaded tube into the underside of the faucet, and the silicone pad on the upper side of the vessel can be placed on the underside of the faucet.
- Fix the faucet with the nut, tighten the nut, and the installation is complete.
What should I do if the single hole faucet leaks?
- The reason for the leakage of the gap at the lower part of the faucet: it is caused by the wear of the triangular gasket in the gland. Solution: You can loosen the screw to remove the bolt head, then loosen the gland and remove it, then seal the inner triangle of the gland and take it out, then replace it with a new one.
- The faucet does not leak at the water outlet: this happens when the shaft gasket in the faucet is worn. Solution: According to the size of the faucet, select the corresponding pliers to unscrew the faucet gland, and use the clip to take out the worn shaft gasket, and then replace the new auxiliary gasket to solve the problem.
- Water leakage occurs at the joint of the faucet nozzle: check whether the nut at the lower nozzle is loose. Solution: Tighten the nut or replace with a new U-shaped gasket.
The above content is about the introduction of single hole faucet installation, now do you know how to install the faucet? Hope the above will help you when you need it.
If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.Our team is always ready to help you deal with anything.Please fill in the corresponding form on our website and give us your feedback so that we can continuously improve our products and services.